How do I complain about a house in NSW?

How do I complain about a house in NSW?

You can:

  1. contact your local DCJ Housing office.
  2. phone the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

How do I contact the Housing Ombudsman?

Contact us

  1. Phone: 0300 111 3000.
  2. Email: [email protected].
  3. Write:
  4. Please note that our office at Canary Wharf is closed so please do not send post to the Exchange Tower address.
  5. Fax: 020 7831 1942.
  6. Follow us: Twitter and LinkedIn.

How do I contact the NSW Ombudsman?

How do I make a complaint?

  1. Call us free on 1800 451 524.
  2. Fill out an online complaint form.
  3. Write to us at NSW Ombudsman, Level 24, 580 George Street, NSW 2000.

What is anti social Behaviour in housing?

What is anti-social behaviour? ASB is behaviour that has caused, or is likely to cause annoyance, nuisance, alarm, harassment or harm to someone in their home, neighbourhood or community. ASB covers a range of issues and includes: Intimidation, verbal abuse or making threats.

How to make a complaint to the NSW Ombudsman?

You need to contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) on 1800 931 678 (free call) or email [email protected]. This includes any matter previously lodged with the Financial Ombudsman Service. the NSW FAIR TRADING. the COMMONWEALTH OMBUDSMAN.

How does NSW Ombudsman deal with social housing?

This fact sheet tells you about the role of the NSW Ombudsman in handling social housing complaints. [PDF, 92.1KB] Right-click on the format you wish to download, and save to your computer to view once the download is complete. Viewing documents, whilst downloading at the same time, may result in the file not displaying completely or correctly.

Where is the Ombudsman level 24 in Sydney?

NSW Ombudsman Level 24, 580 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 Phone: 02 9286 1000 Toll free (outside Sydney Metro Area): 1800 451 524 National Relay Service: 133 677 Website: Email: [email protected]

How to contact NSW Fair Trading Ombudsman?

For inquiries and further information, please contact the PID Unit on 02 9286 1000 or email [email protected] . the NSW FAIR TRADING or or call Law Access NSW on 1300 888 529. the NSW FAIR TRADING or or call Law Access NSW on 1300 888 529.

Previous Post Next Post